1) Remove the small plug of the cord from the shaver.
2) Insert the small plug of the cord into the shaver again. The charging light or battery symbol should light up for 30 minutes before going out again.
3) If you are using a charging stand to charge your shaver, make sure that the shaver is placed correctly in the charging stand.
- Philips logo on the shaver and the stand are aligned and cord inlet in the right side of the charging stand.
4) If the charging light still does not work, please contact our Consumer Care team.