Clean and grease the brew group.
- Switch the machine OFF and wait until you no longer hear a sound (this can take up to 15-20 seconds).
- Remove the brew group and rinse it with fresh water, especially the filter on the brew group.
- Make sure the brew group is well greased. Refer to the video for instructions.
- Replace the brew group, coffee grounds container, drip tray and close the service door.
- Switch the machine back ON.
For a thorough clean of the brew group, use the coffee oil remover tablet CA6704.