Re-seat the UV light bulb into your Philips Sonicare UV Sanitiser as follows:
- Unplug the Philips Sonicare UV Sanitiser.
- Open the door, slightly lift the drip tray and pull it out.
- Remove the protective screen by gently lifting it up (1) and pulling it out (2).
- Remove the UV light bulb.
- Re-insert the UV light bulb. The bottom of the bulb must be in contact with the metal spring.
- Re-insert the protective screen and drip tray.
- Plug in the Philips Sonicare UV Sanitiser
Is the UV light still not turning on? Please contact us for further assistance