All you need is a towel/cloth and a flat-head screwdriver. Instructions:
- Put the flat-head screwdriver into the slot at the bottom of your handle and turn anti-clockwise until you see a gap (Fig. 15)
- Place the screwdriver into the gap and pry the bottom cap out of the handle (Fig. 16)
- Hold the handle upside down on a towel/cloth and push down to release the inner parts of the handle (Fig. 17)
- Place the screwdriver between the circuit board and the battery connectors
- Twist to break the battery connectors
- Remove the circuit board and pry the battery from the plastic carrier (Fig. 18)
You can now recycle the battery and the rest of the product.