My Philips Garment steamer head drips water excessively
If water is dripping excessively from your Philips steamer head while heating up, there might be a simple solution. Discover how to solve it yourself.
Refresh your water tank
The water in the appliance is perhaps dirty or has not been used for a long time. It is necessary to remove the unsanitary water from your appliance.
1) Fill the water tank to the MAX level
2) Turn the cap of the drainage opening to the unlocked position
3) Tilt the appliance to about 45 degrees and empty the water tank completely into the sink
4) Close the drainage opening
5) Repeat steps 1, 2 & 3 once more before using the appliance