How do I adjust my Philips/Saeco espresso machine's grind settings?
You can easily adjust your Philips/Saeco espresso machine's grind settings by using the knob inside the coffee bean hopper. Learn how to do this.
General description of how to change the grind setting
You can adjust the grind settings using the knob inside the bean container.
- Only adjust the grind settings when the machine is grinding coffee beans
- Place a cup under the coffee spout.
- Press the ESPRESSO button to brew a coffee.
- When the grinder starts grinding, place the grinder adjustment key on the grinder adjustment knob.
- To adjust the setting, push it down and turn it one notch to the left or to the right.
You need Flash to see video.
to download it.